Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oops, Its Been Awhile

Well, a lot has happened since my last personal post about washing the bugs out of my dog’s hair. We do not have any more creepy crawlers in the house. Woo hoo!

Last weekend I flew to Las Vegas for my cousin Shane’s wedding. I am so excited he and his wife, Kayleen, are finally married and she is an official part of the family. We took tons of pictures, and as soon as my cousin posts them on her Facebook I'’ll be sure to put them here.

The wedding was Saturday night, then Sunday morning my dad, brother, and I set off on a 3-day road trip back to Georgia. We made very good time and arrived last night (Tuesday) around 5 pm. We plan on staying here until June 28, then will be renting a U-Haul and towing the majority of my stuff back to California. Drew leaves for NTC on July 1st for the entire month, so I decided to go back home and spend that time with my friends and family.

Anyway, that’s all I can write about today. We are getting ready to go out and see the sights (or lack thereof) in Columbus. I got a brand new laptop yesterday and it has a Blog editing program that I was dying to try out. It works, obviously, and is SO cool!

Hope everyone is doing well. I’ll be sure to catch up on all your blogs asap =)

Katelyn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to your cousin marriage! Hope ya'll are having fun and also have a good trip back to CALI!

Jessica said...

Glad you came back to us! Sounds like you have a lot going on right now though so I don't blame you :)
Blog editing program?? I must know more about this!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio